Bingo Bar Blog

Welcome to the Bingo Bar Blog...Headquarters for your daily dose of sports entertainment.

Friday, May 21, 2010

The Orlando Tragic...

Celts took full command of the series against Orlando. It was very enjoyable watching Vince Carter choke on those free throws at the end of last game. The officiating in the last eight minutes of that game was all pro-Magic...I was happy for the C's to have hung on. They got only one foul called for them(the charge on Reddick) in the last six to eight minutes. You could feel the officials trying to keep this one close. If Carter doesn't choke on those free throws...I'm not sure the Celts hang on. Are they going to call Perkins for a foul every time he sets a screen??? What's different from his screens versus 80% of the screens set in the NBA??? I don't get it. Furthermore, if Perkins did what Howard did to Pierce he would have been banned from the playoffs!!! Great victory vs the officials/Magic. I liked Pierce calling on the fans for the next two home games...



Celts will need to bring the hammer down next game(which I think they will) to officially end this series. I like the C's moxie right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment