Bingo Bar Blog

Welcome to the Bingo Bar Blog...Headquarters for your daily dose of sports entertainment.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Last Night Recap with Sleepy Lewis...

Last night's recap...Sleepy style...I'll be checking in from time to time to give a recap of the night's action...if I don't sleep in. Click below for rest of update...



The Celtic's rolled over the Bobcats. It was great to see the C's finally pump a team that they should. I like Nate Robinson's game...it looks like he is going to help out during the stretch run here. It was also good to see Gino back with 3 minutes left. The Bobcats started thugging it up once they realized this wasn't going to be there night. Stephen Jackson got all huffy and had this to say after the game... “I can take getting beat, if it’s about basketball,” said Jackson. “But when it gets to a point where yotu’re being personal and being disrespectful as a man to another man, that’s when I have a problem.” Go shoot a gun in the air to blow off some steam...that's what sleepy says.


The Bruins did pretty much nothing at the dealine. They acquired some defensemen I've never heard of.

Tiger Wood's caddie is pleading ignorance...

"I've said it before. I knew nothing, and that's my answer. If the shoe was on somebody else's [foot], I would say the same thing: that it would be very difficult for the caddie not to know but I'm a hundred per cent telling you I knew nothing and that's that.

"I'm a straight-up sort of person. If I'd have known something was going on, the whistle would have been blown. He knows that, that's just the way I operate."

Sleepy says he must be telling the truth...right?

That's what I found compelling from last night.
 
Sleepy Lewis is has no prior writing experience...he's never covered anything...he enjoys watching TV, drinking beers and sleeping. He is looking for work if you want to hire him.

No comments:

Post a Comment